- Working teams consist of 2-3 members. Each team is to create a short scientific video by using basic filmmaking techniques (holding interviews, recording narration, music, captioning, using time lapse and stop motion techniques, animations).
- This one-day course puts an emphasis on easy, free and simple-to-use applications. Take along your laptop and/or smartphone. If you do not own such device(s), try to join a working team that does.
- Double-check that your devices are properly charged, they have the necessary cables (USB, A/C), and that they have free storage space. Please make sure your web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) is updated and can connect to a new Wi-Fi network (WLAN connection will be provided by TIB Hannover).
- During the workshop we will use open source software and free mobile applications to create audiovisual content.
- Android smartphone owners should have their Google Play access (username, password) ready while iPhone users should know their Apple Store access (username, password) in case they are willing to install the free mobile applications we are about to use.
Watch last edition´s videos!